Search This Blog

Monday, June 21, 2010

Free Library of Books Online!

I have a hard time getting to the library to check out books so I did a Google Search for free books online and came up with this fun website called BookRix.  You can read the books right from the site or down load them to your computer (or I guess other devices) and read them offline.  Many are from unknown authors wanting a review (which you can give) and others are very well known.  There are over 7133 books available and all are FREE.  There are all kinds of subjects.  I have barely begun reading from this selection.  Some of the works are not so good and others are pretty impressive. 

I know the Kindle rage is upon us but here is a cheaper way to enjoy reading on the go with only your laptop.  I think I am going to enjoy this site!

No comments:

Post a Comment