Search This Blog

Sunday, May 8, 2011

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!

I want to wish my mother and all of you mothers out there, a very wonderful and happy Mother's Day!  I know that sometimes you wonder if it is all worth it...the answer is YES!  I am so grateful for my mother and the many things she has taught me.  I am most grateful that she loves me.  I know that even if I disappoint her at times (and I am sure I have many times in my life), she still loves me.  She is always there for me...even if she can't be there in person, I know that her spirit is with me.  I am fortunate that I can talk with my mother every day...and I do - sometimes more than once.  Unfortunately, I don't get to see her as often as I would like but hearing her voice is the next best thing.

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment